- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
The Northeast Ohio Business Hall of Fame recognizes John Nottingham and John Spirk’s innovative work over the last 40 years in this month’s issue of IBmag.com. By creating game changing products like the SpinBrush and the Swiffer Sweeper Vac, Nottingham Spirk has helped shape the economic landscape of northeast Ohio.
Nottingham and Spirk partnered 40 years ago to begin their journey revolutionizing everyday products. Although their vision differs from one another time to time, “two heads are better than one,” insists Nottingham. “We tend to see things through different eyes, but end up at the same place,” said Spirk.
News, Product Launches, Company Updates
- Hiring For Creativity
- Commentary – “Goodbye, TiVo?” via Verge.com
- HALO Bassinest: Innovative Solution for Co-Sleeping
- Forbes Reinventing America: Invest In The Midwest
- Fox Business: HealthSpot Partnership with Rite Aid
- 2014 Innovation Summit at Cleveland Clinic
- Innovation Brewing in Cleveland
- BioInnovation Partnership
- Relentless Innovation in 2014: Commentary
- Empowering Innovators Intel Film Series
- John Spirk: We Have to See the Invisible and do the Impossible
- The Invention Machine
- Create a Culture of Innovation
- A New Years Greeting from Nottingham Spirk
- Creating Ways To Make An Impact: 70-20-10 Rule