- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
Our process is vertically integrated. All work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
In the spring of 2003, Nottingham Spirk began to renovate the landmark First Church of Christ Scientist (1931). The building was the original prototype for the iconic Severance Hall, home of the Cleveland Orchestra. By 2005 and with the help of historical tax credits, Nottingham Spirk repurposed the facility as the spectacular new Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center. Formerly separated between two buildings, the relocation of the talented team of Nottingham Spirk associates and processes into one central location with 60,000 square feet of space and 5 floors located high on a bluff overlooking University Circle has been a boon to productivity.
The grandeur of the space that has proven to be the greatest inspiration for associates and clients alike. What is unexpected is the extensive engineering, prototyping and testing facilities located on the lower floors. After experiencing the space, you get the sense that any innovation is possible here.
|Expertise and skills in a single location:
||Our 60,000 sq. ft. Innovation Center is state-of-the-art: