- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
Our partnerships in innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
Local Partnerships in Innovation
Principals John Nottingham and John Spirk are prominent figures in Cleveland’s academic and scientific center, University Circle. Both serve on the board of trustees of the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic and have established strong ties throughout the hospital. They also are trustees of University Circle, Inc. and the respected Cleveland Institute of Art, where they once served as professors, and they continue to support the design internship program. John and John lecture at Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management and recruit from CWRU’s highly sought engineering and MBA students.
U.S. Partnerships in Innovation
Nottingham Spirk has 40 years of trusted U.S. manufacturing relationships.
Global Partnerships in Innovation
Over 40 partnerships outside the U.S. in countries such as: Australia, Canada, China, France, India, Japan, Mexico, Turkey, Thailand, and the United Kingdom.