- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
A water backpack, PackH2O, designed in collaboration with Greif, Inc., has been honored with a 2012 Best of What’s New Award from Popular Science magazine. Greif had the vision to use their materials to solve for the urgent need to more effectively transport water in water-stressed regions and disaster zones.
“For 25 years, Popular Science has honored the innovations that surprise and amaze us – those that make a positive impact on our world today and challenge our view of what’s possible in the future,” said Jacob Ward, editor-in-chief of Popular Science. “The Best of What’s New Award is the magazine’s top honor, and each of the 100 winners – chosen from among thousands of entrants – is a revolution in its field.”
You can be part of the solution: Sponsor a Water Backpack for $10.
News, Product Launches, Company Updates
- Forbes Reinventing America: Invest In The Midwest
- Fox Business Announcement: HealthSpot Teams Up with Rite-Aid
- 2014 Cleveland Clinic Innovation Summit: John Nottingham Commentary
- Cleveland On The Brink Of Something ‘Big’
- BioInnovation Partnership
- Relentless Innovation in 2014: Commentary
- Empowering Innovators Intel Film Series
- John Spirk: We Have to See the Invisible and do the Impossible
- The Invention Machine
- Create a Culture of Innovation
- A New Years Greeting from Nottingham Spirk
- Creating Ways To Make An Impact: 70-20-10 Rule
- Keep Big Ideas From Eating Your Core Business
- DualSaw recognized on Uncrate.com
- Spur Innovation, Go All In