- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
Nottingham Spirk medical device partner CardioInsight was featured on August 19, 2012 in the Cleveland Plain Dealer as part of the larger ‘Health care innovations: 11 bright ideas designed to heal hearts’ article.
Read about the innovative EcVue vest that tells doctors exactly where an abnormal heart rhythm is located without putting patients through an invasive procedure that requires sedation or see a photo of the vest up close.
News, Product Launches, Company Updates
- Don’t Let Your Core Business Eat Your Big Ideas, with Nottingham Spirk
- DualSaw recognized on Uncrate.com
- Go All In To Spur R&D Innovation
- Rug Doctor® Launches Portable Spot Cleaner
- HealthSpot: 2013 CEA Small Business of the Year
- Innovation: The Key to Success
- Urgent Rx Listed as Forbes 25 Most Innovative
- Sustainable Living Trends: LED Light Bulbs
- Nottingham Spirk: The Church of the Game Changer
- NPR Visits Nottingham Spirk for Exploradio
- RainX Perfect Dose Car Wash Now Available
- Nottingham Spirk/CardioInsight Receive NorTech Innovation Award
- CES 2013: Eureka Park, Lockitron – featured in Time Magazine
- CES 2013: Gary Shapiro’s Ninja Innovation, #1 on Barnes Noble.com, features Nottingham Spirk
- HealthSpot: Eliminate the Waiting Room