- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – The annual Consumer Electronics Association Industry Forum took place on October 14-17 2012. This event is held to inform and connect innovative technology leaders in the consumer electronic industry on key trends allowing top executives to stay current in this vital industry.
At this year’s CEA Industry Forum, Bill Nottingham presented an exposition on ROI: Return on Innovation™ and Three Trends Impacting Business Globally. Bill made reference to Nottingham Spirk’s 40-year track record and how they have partnered with their clients to hone in on a system called “Vertical Innovation.” Bill also reviewed three trends including noninvasive electronics, visibly green technologies, and a revolutionary approach to LED lighting.
At the Industry Forum, Gary Shapiro, President and CEO of the Consumer Electronics Association, announced his upcoming book release January 2013, Ninja Innovation: The Killer Strategies of the World’s Most Successful Businesses. Nottingham Spirk will be featured in this publication.
News, Product Launches, Company Updates
- NPR Visits Nottingham Spirk for Exploradio
- RainX Perfect Dose Car Wash Now Available
- Nottingham Spirk/CardioInsight Receive NorTech Innovation Award
- CES 2013: Eureka Park, Lockitron – featured in Time Magazine
- CES 2013: Gary Shapiro’s Ninja Innovation, #1 on Barnes Noble.com, features Nottingham Spirk
- HealthSpot: Eliminate the Waiting Room
- New York Times Interview Uncovers Barriers to Innovation
- PackH2O Receives Popular Science Award
- Business Hall of Fame Inductions
- Nottingham Spirk Featured at CEA Industry Forum
- John Nottingham Delivers Opening Keynote Address
- Nottingham Spirk Medical Device Partner Featured
- Innovation Awards for Scotts Snap System
- Convenient, Efficient, Cost-Effective: The Healthspot Station
- ViewRay MRI System, a Client of Nottingham Spirk, Gets FDA Approval
- Innovation Drives Sales Growth
- Nottingham Spirk Designs The Rock Hall Walk of Fame
- Scotts Snap System Now Available in Stores
- The HealthSpot Station Tele-Health Becomes Reality
- Bill Nottingham Carries on Inventive Spirit at Nottingham Spirk
- Cleveland Arts Prize
- CamelBak Performance™ Bottle Makes It to Primetime
- Toothbrushes in Need!
- Innovating Lawn Care with Scotts
- Unilever Uses an Open Innovation Partner
- Nottingham Spirk Enables New Medical Device Innovations
- Open Innovation Summit
- NineSigma and Nottingham Spirk Partner
- Cool Juice Display Uses No Freon and Saves Energy
- If Sustainability is the New Religion, Maybe it Belongs in Church