- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
PHILADELPHIA, PA – The third annual NineSigma Open Innovation Leadership Summit took place October 1-3 2012. Renowned leaders and corporate visionaries from around the world shared their experience and insight discussing open innovation trends and case studies.
John Nottingham and Steve Cashman, CEO of HealthSpot, co-presented the keynote address at the conference. Nottingham Spirk teamed-up with HealthSpot on the Care4 Station, creating a revolutionary approach to integrate telemedicine into the healthcare industry. They discussed the innovation process, risks, and lessons they learned throughout development to create the highly complex concept of commercialized telemedicine in just twenty months.
Other Open Innovation visionaries who presented at the Open Innovation Leadership Summit were Jonathan Hague,Vice President of Open Innovation at Unilever; Fred Boekhorst, Senior Vice President of Philips Research; Ben Kaufman, CEO and Founder of Quirky and many more.
To learn more about NineSigma’s annual Open Innovation Leadership, please visit http://www.ninesigma.com/news-and-events/ninesigma-innovation-summit .
News, Product Launches, Company Updates
- Nottingham Spirk: The Church of the Game Changer
- NPR Visits Nottingham Spirk for Exploradio
- RainX Perfect Dose Car Wash Now Available
- Nottingham Spirk/CardioInsight Receive NorTech Innovation Award
- CES 2013: Eureka Park, Lockitron – featured in Time Magazine
- CES 2013: Gary Shapiro’s Ninja Innovation, #1 on Barnes Noble.com, features Nottingham Spirk
- HealthSpot: Eliminate the Waiting Room
- New York Times Interview Uncovers Barriers to Innovation
- PackH2O Receives Popular Science Award
- Business Hall of Fame Inductions
- Nottingham Spirk Featured at CEA Industry Forum
- John Nottingham Delivers Opening Keynote Address
- Nottingham Spirk Medical Device Partner Featured
- Innovation Awards for Scotts Snap System
- Convenient, Efficient, Cost-Effective: The Healthspot Station
- ViewRay MRI System, a Client of Nottingham Spirk, Gets FDA Approval
- Innovation Drives Sales Growth
- Nottingham Spirk Designs The Rock Hall Walk of Fame
- Scotts Snap System Now Available in Stores
- The HealthSpot Station Tele-Health Becomes Reality
- Bill Nottingham Carries on Inventive Spirit at Nottingham Spirk
- Cleveland Arts Prize
- CamelBak Performance™ Bottle Makes It to Primetime
- Toothbrushes in Need!
- Innovating Lawn Care with Scotts
- Unilever Uses an Open Innovation Partner
- Nottingham Spirk Enables New Medical Device Innovations
- Open Innovation Summit
- NineSigma and Nottingham Spirk Partner
- Cool Juice Display Uses No Freon and Saves Energy