- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
The Country Pure Chiller innovation redefined beverage presentation and location to increase brand visibility and in turn, generate significantly higher sales.
Country Pure Foods, one of the top independent juice processors, wanted to increase its sales in convenience stores. They asked Nottingham Spirk to develop an innovation strategy that would differentiate them from other products in the crowded beverage market without altering their carton format.
The Nottingham Spirk team of researchers, designers and engineers began by performing an industry analysis and by examining existing formats. Once they understood the existing conditions and challenges, they developed a design that provided Country Pure with a radically new display that was easy for convenience store operators to use. Our engineers designed a patented technology that could quickly chill drinks without using Freon, water, or ice, and keep Country Pure’s juices at a constant cool temperature. During prototyping and feasibility testing, the design was continuously refined until the final Chiller had a compact footprint, was powered using a standard 110-volt outlet, and required no maintenance.
Our innovation team invented a unique refrigerated countertop display design that enabled Country Pure to pull their juices out of the crowded beverage coolers at the rear of the store and instead be at the front of the store near the cash register. This new ‘grab-n-go’ placement provided an exclusive showcase for Country Pure and triggered point-of-sale purchases.
The Chiller enabled Country Pure to stand out from their competitors and increase sales.