- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
Our ViewRay design, an MRI-guided radiotherapy system, replaces the “hit and miss” of traditional radiation therapies with precision targeting of tumors.
Drawing on our experience with MRI development, we worked with ViewRay to enhance the patient experience, considering everything the patient sees and feels. Our team of innovators designed a device with soft forms and a highly adjustable bed to help make the entire procedure more comfortable and beneficial. From an operations perspective, the ViewRay is designed to be disassembled to move through an ordinary doors, greatly reducing costs for hospitals that install this new piece of medical equipment.
Above are images from the Nottingham Spirk state-of-the-art prototyping studio where a full-scale ViewRay machine could be built and studied. This vertical integration protected the intellectual property of this innovation medical equipment as it never left the NS Innovation Center.