- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
The HealthSpot Station is a true integration of primary patient care and telemedicine. The free-standing system of remote health care delivery combines the convenience of retail locations with secure real-time access to board-certified physicians.
To validate the concept, we interviewed physicians and caregivers to fine-tune the devices and vitals required to perform a comprehensive diagnosis. Once a structural concept was created, we engineered and constructed a prototype to test ergonomics, accessibility and the overall customer experience with the targeted patient group.
The modular design of the HealthSpot Station allows for easy transport and assembly. Once assembled, the unit is plugged in to a standard wall outlet and is ready to assist patients.
Inside the free-standing unit, warm ambient light shines down into a spacious, suite integrated with the latest medical equipment, high-definition viewing screens and plenty of seat space. It’s private, secure and sanitary. It combines the confidence of a doctor’s office with the convenience of walk-in neighborhood service.