- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – The annual Consumer Electronics Association Industry Forum took place on October 14-17 2012. This event is held to inform and connect innovative technology leaders in the consumer electronic industry on key trends allowing top executives to stay current in this vital industry.
At this year’s CEA Industry Forum, Bill Nottingham presented an exposition on ROI: Return on Innovation™ and Three Trends Impacting Business Globally. Bill made reference to Nottingham Spirk’s 40-year track record and how they have partnered with their clients to hone in on a system called “Vertical Innovation.” Bill also reviewed three trends including noninvasive electronics, visibly green technologies, and a revolutionary approach to LED lighting.
At the Industry Forum, Gary Shapiro, President and CEO of the Consumer Electronics Association, announced his upcoming book release January 2013, Ninja Innovation: The Killer Strategies of the World’s Most Successful Businesses. Nottingham Spirk will be featured in this publication.
Watch the twist & pour paint container in action
Watch the Spinbrush in action
Watch the Swiffer Sweeper Vac in action
What Our Clients Say:"Working with Nottingham Spirk changed our business. They helped change the culture within our company. They got us to think about the structure of the product differently."
— Adam Chafe, Vice President, Marketing, Sherwin Williams