- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
Cleveland Clinic’s 360-5 Wellness Program enables the Clinic to leverage its world-class health care expertise in an entirely new retail-focused direction.
When Cleveland Clinic came to our designers at Nottingham Spirk, they already had a blueprint: leverage 90 years of world-class healthcare delivery into a wellness concept that promoted preventative care through education, actionable ideas and a variety of approved products available online and via retail storefronts. Before they could take their new wellness concept to market however, they needed a brand that communicated their healthcare legacy in an accessible retail-focused style. Knowing our extensive background in both healthcare and retail design, the Clinic came to Nottingham Spirk’s creative innovation team to develop the brand.
Working alongside the Clinic’s marketing department, our creative team of designers developed the name 360-5 to convey the concept’s mission of providing tools to live 360 degrees of wellness, 365 days a year. Next we drew our visual design experience, and designed the logo for the department, which combined the Clinic’s trademark blue and green insignia with a stylized typeface in keeping with a consumer-focused and welcoming retail environment.
Before starting any brand development, Nottingham Spirk’s creative team first conducted research to understand emerging market trends and determine relevant success criteria. They then applied this broader view of the consumer mindset and preferences to the Clinic’s specific branding challenge. In collaboration with the Clinic’s marketing group and Dr. Michael F. Roizen, Cleveland Clinic Chief Wellness Officer and New York Times bestselling author, Nottingham Spirk designed brand elements that captured the Clinic’s unique holistic package of mind, body and food solutions.
The 360-5 name and logo are now the recognizable symbols of an innovative wellness concept that promotes its mission of preventive care through healthy diet, exercise and mind-body awareness via two retail locations, a rich online presence and a full array of education and lifestyle programs.