- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
Our Twist & Pour Paint Container design was recently named one of Brand Packaging Magazine’s “10 Best Packages of the Decade” because it eliminated the challenges that the design of traditional tin cans presented to manufacturers, retailers and consumers: It’s easier to ship, shelve, carry, open, pour and store.
Developed and patented in an open-innovation partnership with Sherwin-Williams, the container revived the Dutch Boy brand — sales tripled in the first six months, providing a sizable Return on Innovation™. The Twist & Pour System is now available throughout Sherwin-Williams’ family of brands.
The Twist & Pour “IP Portfolio” includes 23 patents, additional pending US and international patents, copyrights and trademarks, including “Twist & Pour” a registered trademark originated by Nottingham Spirk.
Watch the Spinbrush in action
Watch the Swiffer Sweeper Vac in action