- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
When the SpinBrush was launched, the very notion of a $5 electric toothbrush was preposterous. Cautious consumers would need some assurance that this product really worked. Live demonstrations in stores were not an option, so the packaging design was key.
Our product innovators devised a unique blister package that allowed customers to “try” the product and turn it on when the button was depressed through the clear blister, but prevented the unit to be turned on continuously until after purchase and the product was removed from the package.
This patented try me package design made the product come alive. It stimulated the senses so the customer could see the movement, hear the motor and feel the power which helped to make the SpinBrush a rare overnight sensation. To this day the patented design allows SpinBrush to have the only “Try Me” package in its particular consumer market. Patents for the “Try Me” features are just part of a portfolio of 42 patents by Nottingham Spirk assigned to SpinBrush.
Seeing is believing, but experiencing is buying.