- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
For generations consumers have shoved open boxes of baking soda into the backs of their refrigerators, then forgotten about them for months, maybe years — long after they’ve stopped working. Fridge Fresh was the answer.
Arm & Hammer figured there had to be a better way, and began the search for new ideas. Our product designers created the Fridge Fresh package design, which can be mounted in a prominent place where the patented replacement indicator is always visible. The Fridge Fresh design also provides better odor control with less baking soda by exposing more surface area than the traditional open-box method.
This unique packaging design produced higher margins and more frequent turns over Arm & Hammer’s commodity baking soda. Better performance through better packaging.
Watch the twist & pour paint container in action
Watch the Spinbrush in action
Watch the Swiffer Sweeper Vac in action
What Our Clients Say:"Working with Nottingham Spirk changed our business. They helped change the culture within our company. They got us to think about the structure of the product differently."
— Adam Chafe, Vice President, Marketing, Sherwin Williams