- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
CardioInsight, a medical device company, designed a breakthrough technology to improve diagnosis and treatment of electrical disorders of the heart.
Their original prototype vest with over 250 electrodes was a 15 pound medieval-looking garment strewn with wires. They approached us, interested in leveraging our creative design skills, and we worked together to created a lightweight, disposable vest with 250+ printed circuits that is comfortable, easy to put on and allows the patient mobility to navigate through the procedure.
In addition to designing, developing and engineering this breakthrough medical device, Nottingham Spirk’s team of innovators created the new corporate branding, including the logo for CardioInsight and their new EC Vue product identity. To support and promote the new product as it was introduced to the medical professionals, Nottingham Spirk also designed the animation demonstrating the functions of the product, helped design the graphic user interface, and designed and implemented their website.
The CardioInsight EC Vue vest received a Gold Edison Award and was an IDEA Finalist.
Watch the twist & pour paint container in action
Watch the Spinbrush in action
Watch the Swiffer Sweeper Vac in action
What Our Clients Say:"Working with Nottingham Spirk changed our business. They helped change the culture within our company. They got us to think about the structure of the product differently."
— Adam Chafe, Vice President, Marketing, Sherwin Williams