- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
Hoover / Dirt Devil shows what a game-changing consumer product line can do.
It began with a strategic innovation relationship with Nottingham Spirk. Together we developed market-changing innovations in floor care: the first true hand-held vacuum, the first all-plastic upright, the first onboard tools, the first full line of bagless vacuums, and we designed the revolutionary platform architecture that led to differentiated models for competing retail channels.
Hoover/Dirt Devil was the first complete line of task-oriented, popularly priced floor care products. And the sales skyrocketed. Nottingham Spirk has designed vacuum cleaners for TTI Floor Care under the Hoover and Dirt Devil brand names for over 20 years.
To date, Nottingham Spirk has earned 110 patents for Hoover/Dirt Devil.
Watch the twist & pour paint container in action
Watch the Spinbrush in action
Watch the Swiffer Sweeper Vac in action
What Our Clients Say:"Working with Nottingham Spirk changed our business. They helped change the culture within our company. They got us to think about the structure of the product differently."
— Adam Chafe, Vice President, Marketing, Sherwin Williams