- Case studies, success stories, patents
- Invested teams, blended workflow
- Nottingham Spirk has developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
- We attribute our success to our creative, skilled, and innovative team that can work at a fast pace and maintain flexibility when requirements change.
- All our work, from research to product design to protoyping to testing, is conducted at our Innovation Center, ensuring efficiency, confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- All of our clients trust Nottingham Spirk because of our strong reputation bringing game-changing product inventions to market quickly and with proven ROI — Return On Innovation™.
- Our partnerships for innovation span the globe from high-tech manufacturing facilities across the world to specialized medical technicians within a mile of the Nottingham Spirk Innovation Center.
- News, product launches, thought leadership
- Send email, stay in touch
Nottingham Spirk is co-designing a revolutionary eco friendly surface cleaner that transforms ordinary tap water into a powerful cleaning agent that eliminates 99.9% of harmful germs including H1N1 and E coli.
A technology partner came to Nottingham Spirk with an innovative technology that adds an electrical charge to ordinary tap water, transforming it into a powerful cleanser that effectively removes germs without harmful chemicals. They had a groundbreaking technology but needed an experienced innovation partner to leverage that technology and develop it into a market-ready product.
Drawing on our experience innovating consumer products, we designed an intuitive hand held device that incorporates the unique technology. The result: a familiar-looking, easy-to-handle product that provides hospitals, restaurants and other commercial facilities with a safe, chemical-free, money-saving alternative to industrial cleaning products.
Our innovation team designed the cleaner from the inside out, ensuring it was efficiently assembled and constructed with the highest quality materials. Because it would be used in demanding commercial settings including hospitals, restaurants, and schools, we made sure the design would be durable enough to withstand ongoing heavy use.
This renewable cleaning device eliminates the expense, environmental impact and inventory hassles of traditional chemical-based commercial cleansers. The product has been selected for Aramark’s “Blue Cleaning” program, which is helping businesses minimize their environmental footprint and increase safety, productivity, and convenience.